Oh i love when I get to follow my clients as they grow up! I feel so lucky I got to create with this little beauty again and celebrate her 3 month birthday! Wow, she is getting more and more beautiful as she is growing! I loved this session because even though the smiles were short and far between, she cooed the whole time! Instead of smiling and laughing she just told us stories the entire time! I loved it! I thought I needed to have a video camera right along side me! I love her and loves these images we captured! See you again in 3 months!!




2 comments:
LOVE them, especially the last one!!! Thank you so much :)
Gorgeous pics, Shelly! How fun to get to use your amazing talent to capture beautiful moments for people! I'd totally have you take our family pictures if we still lived close:) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment