Wednesday, February 16, 2011

B

Oh I just had the best time during this photo shoot!  Not only was I lucky enough to take these pictures to celebrate her 1st week on earth, we were able to get lots of smiles out of this little one!  This little angel did perfect!  She even was so relaxed she got her daddy super wet along the way!!  I love this little family and am so happy for them!  Thanks for the amazing photo shoot!  I hope we get to do it again soon! 
 

3 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Michele,

You are amazing! Seriously thank you so much!

Mikki Teerlink Grimley said...

Great Photos Michele! You are making me want to go back to natural light for newborns. :)

I was raised in a barn said...

Michele- can you "will" me to have another girl? Then have the pictures turn out like this? I am in love! I love the one with pearls. You have such a talent!